Course General Information
Course type: Lecture
Required or Elective: Required for Your professional life!
Instructors: Dr. Ali Fotowat
Lectures: Sat.. 8:00-12:00
Office: 6th Floor - #
Phone: 6616 - 5918
Lecture: 4 hrs/week. Meets one times weekly.
Individual Work & Academic Honesty
The SUTEE faculty expect every member of the Sharif community to practice honorable and ethical behavior both inside and outside the classroom. Any actions that might unfairly improve a student’s score on homework, quizzes, labs, or examinations will be considered cheating and will not be tolerated. Examples of cheating include (but are not limited to):
• Sharing results or other information during an examination.
• Bringing forbidden material or devices to an examination.
• Working on an exam before or after the official time allowed.
• Requesting a re-grade of answers or work that has been altered.
• Submitting homework that is not your own work, or engaging in forbidden homework collaborations.
• Representing as your own work anything that is the result of the work of someone else.
At the professor’s discretion, cheating on an assignment, or examination will result in a failing grade for the entire course, or a reduced grade, or a zero score for the particular assignment, or exam. All occurrences of academic dishonesty will be reported to the Assistant Dean of Students and copied to the Departments head of Educational Affairs. If there is any question as to whether a given action might be construed as cheating, please see the professor or the TA before you engage in any such action.