mirmohseni AT sharif DOT edu
Since Spring 2014, I am an assistant professor at Electrical Engineering Department, Sharif university of Technology. Prior to that, I was a postdoctoral researcher at Royal Institute of Technology (KTH), Stockholm, in the School of Electrical Engineering and its Networked Systems Security (NSS) Group. My research interests include different aspects of information theory, mostly focusing on molecular communication, secure communication and energy-constrained networks.
I received the B.Sc., M.Sc. and Ph.D. degrees from Electrical Engineering Department, Sharif University of Technology, IRAN in the field of Communication Systems in 2005, 2007 and 2012, respectively.
- Information-theoretic physical-layer security
- Fundamental limits and scaling laws in physical-layer security
- Cross-layer analysis
- Fundamental limits of Secure communications
- Information theoretical privacy measures
- Molecular communication
- Fundamental limits and capacity aspects
- Network Information Theory
- Information theoretic limits of wireless interference networks
- Joint source/channel coding
- Wireless communication theory
- Resource allocation in wireless networks
- Energy-constrained networks
- Energy harvesting communications
- Joint Information and Data Transfer
Communications group, Department of Electrical Engineering, Sharif University of Technology
Information Systems and Security LAB (ISSL), Department of Electrical Engineering, Sharif University of Technology
Email: mirmohseni AT sharif DOT edu
Sunday: 12-1:30 p.m.
Monday: 3-4 p.m.
Otherwise contact by email
Room #609 East
New EE Building
Sharif University of Technology