Sharif University of Technology
Signals and Systems (Fall 1392)
Instructor: Arash Amini
- 1392.11.02: The final grades which are sent to the educational office (transcript grade) are available here. If you find a typo or a sum issue, you can inform me via (email@example.com) no later than Thursday night (1392.11.03). After this time, the grades are final and no mistake can be corrected.
- 1392.10.24: To appeal the MATLAB project grade, you can come to my office (EE420) on Wednesday 1392.10.25 from 9:30 to 11:30. If this date does not suit you, you can send your request via Email before Wednesday.
- 1392.10.24: To appeal a grade or check your final papers, you can come to my office (EE420) either on Wednesday 1392.10.25 or on Saturday 1392.10.28 from 14h to 16h. The appeals should be submitted in a written form and for each unjustified appeal request 2 points will be reduced.
- 1392.10.24: The grades of the final exam and the overal grades are available here.
- 1392.10.08: 11th Series of Homework (Optional) from the textbook
This homework is optional and should not be delivered.
- Problems 7.4, 7.7, 7.14, 7.23, 7.24, 7.26, 7.31
- 1392.09.30: Slides of the 8th Chapter.
- 1392.09.25: 10th Series of Homework (last series!) from the textbook
This homework is due 1392.10.03.
- Problems 10.3, 10.13, 10.18, 10.20, 10.22(b,c,d), 10.23(first and last), 10.33, 10.47
[Optional problems 10.46, 10.65, 10.66]
- 1392.09.23: There were serious issues with slide 5-36. Therefore, this slide is modified and the corresponding file is updated. Please apply this modification in your notes.
- 1392.09.16: Slides of the 7th Chapter.
- The full version is now available.
- 1392.09.13: The next lecture on Saturday 1392.09.16 will be [exceptionally] held in EE201.
- 1392.09.13: The computer homework is published in http://cw.sharif.ir. You need to download a zip file and modify the codes in order to obtain the right output. The delivery of the results (accompanied with a report) is only possible through CW, no later than 1392.10.07, 11:00PM. Make sure your CW account is activated by then.
- 1392.09.11: The second quiz of the semester will be held on Saturday 1392.09.23 (for those who participated in Saturday's quiz last time) and Sunday 1392.09.24 (for those who participated in Sunday's quiz last time). This quiz determines 1/20 of the final grade.
- 1392.09.11: 9th Series of Homework from the textbook
This homework is due 1392.09.18.
- Problems 5.6, 5.16, 5.21(b,d,k), 5.22(a,b,c,g,h), 5.24, 5.28, 5.33(a,b[ii,iv]), 5.35
- 1392.09.04: 8th Series of Homework from the textbook
This homework is due 1392.09.11.
- Problems 9.13, 9.16, 9.19, 9.23, 9.30, 9.31, 9.38, 9.49
- 1392.09.04: Slides of the 6th Chapter.
- 1392.08.30: To appeal a grade or check your midterm papers, you can come to my office (EE420) either on Sunday 1392.09.03 from 10h to 12h or on Monday 1392.09.04 from 9h to 11h. The appeals should be submitted in a written form.
- 1392.08.27: 7th Series of Homework from the textbook
This homework is due 1392.09.04.
- Problems 4.29, 4.32, 4.33(a,b), 4.36, 9.6, 9.10, 9.21(b,d,e,g,i), 9.22(a,c,f)
[Optional problems 4.48, 4.51(a,c), 4.52]
- 1392.08.27: The grades of the midterm exam are available here.
- 1392.08.22: The TA sessions of next week (25th and 26th of Aban) will feature a crash course on MATLAB. If you are not already in good shape with MATLAB programming, this is a good opportunity to get started.
- 1392.08.20: Slides of the 5th Chapter.
- 1392.08.13: 6th Series of Homework from the textbook
This homework is due 1392.08.20.
- Problems 4.21(a, c, d, e, h), 4.22(a, b, d), 4.23, 4.24, 4.27
- 1392.08.04: Slides of the 4th Chapter.
- 1392.07.29: 5th Series of Homework from the textbook
This homework is due 1392.08.06.
- Problems 3.12, 3.13, 3.25, 3.26, 3.28(a[Fig. a], b, c, d), 3.31, 3.48
[Optional problems 3.43, 3.47, 3.68(a,b)]
- 1392.07.27: The first quiz of the semester will be held next week during TA sessions (Saturday 1392.08.04, and Sunday 1392.08.05). This quiz determines 1/20 of the final grade.
- 1392.07.27: Due to some problems, the TA session on Saturdays (14:00-15:00) will be held in EE02 from next week.
- 1392.07.22: 4th Series of Homework from the textbook
This homework is due 1392.07.29.
- Problems 3.8, 3.21, 3.22(a[a,b], b, c), 3.33, 3.40(a,b,e), 3.42, 3.64
- 1392.07.15: 3rd Series of Homework from the textbook
This homework is due 1392.07.22.
- Problems 2.1(c), 2.11, 2.21, 2.22(b,c,e), 2.23, 2.28(a,b,f,g), 2.29(b,e), 2.32, 2.33(b[i]), 2.45(b,c), 2.48
- 1392.07.15: Slides of the 3rd Chapter.
- 1392.07.08: 2nd Series of Homework from the textbook
This homework is due 1392.07.15.
- Problems 1.23(a,c), 1.26, 1.27, 1.28, 1.31(b), 1.34(c,d), 1.37, 1.42(c), 1.43, 1.44
- The Midterm exam is set on Thursday 1392.08.09 at 9:00. Those who cannot attend this exam session should inform me via Email by Friday 1392.07.19. After this deadline no change request will be accepted.
- 1392.07.08: The TA sessions are set as follows
The starting dates of the TA sessions are 1392.07.13 and 1392.07.14, respectively. Note that attending one of the TA sessions is obligatory.
- Saturdays 14:00-15:00, [room Beheshti at mosque], Mr. Ashraphijuo
- Sundays 15:00-16:00, [room Beheshti at mosque], Ms. Azghani
- Based on the votes, the lectures will be held from 12:10 to 13:25 from now on.
- 1392.07.01: Slides of the 2nd Chapter.
- 1392.07.01: First Series of Homework HW1. It is due 1392.07.06. (extended to 1392.07.08)
- 1392.07.01: Slides of the 1st Chapter.
- 1392.07.01: General Information.